Check out these LivingSocial deals available now! Saved and get motivated at the Gym with Personalized, DJ-Designed Mixes from FIT Radio membership, Start a new Career as a Certified Personal Trainer or Invest in Your Future with an Online Stock Trading Course. Enjoy!
50% savings! $18 ($36 value) for a one-year premium subscription - Get Motivated at the Gym with Personalized, DJ-Designed Mixes
Out with overplayed “Workout Mix 2012″, and in with the new: FIT Radio. Think of it as your personal workout DJ to motivate you at the gym. Thanks to this Internet radio service, founded by a veteran of the nightlife industry, you can create a club atmosphere during cardio with high-energy music and killer flow:
• $18 ($36 value) for a one-year premium subscription
• Enjoy commercial-free mixes that’ll get you moving, created by professional DJs
• Listen to stimulating songs with high beats per minute to ramp up your routine
• Customize playlists by workout type, musical genre, and more
• Available on iPhone and Android smartphones, as well as your desktop device
96% savings! From $25 – Invest in Your Future with an Online Stock Trading Course
If you had a nickel for every time you said you were going to invest in the stock market, you could probably pay for this deal twice over. Put your money to work in 2013 when you take an online stock trading course with BullsOnWallStreet, taught by self-made millionaire Kunal Desai, and learn how to seal profits regardless of market conditions:
• $25 ($699 value) for a four-day online stock trading course
This eight-hour course teaches everything from introduction to stocks, charting, breakout trading, risk management, chart setup, and more. You’ll have access to these four recorded class sessions for six months to revisit and enrich your understanding.
• $49 ($1,500 value) for an in-depth, four-day online stock trading course
Participate in four dynamic live class webinars with a Q&A session at the end of each class so you can get real answers from a pro. You’ll also score access to eight hours of recorded class sessions for six months. Plus, get a 50-page digital course book to supplement your classes.
78% savings! Pay $9 – Smartphone Touch Screen Gloves in Pink or Black
Text, surf, and call– without shedding your mittens — with a pair of Touch Screen Gloves for $9(regularly $40) from Touch Screen Gloves & Co. Using sensor technology, you can keep your digits warm while you tap, touch, and text away on your iPhone or Android. The gloves, available in pink and black when you place your order on the website, provide accurate navigation from app to app, and feature more than 200 polyurethane bumps to help you keep a grip on your phone. The newest version offers doubled thickness and extra length to cover your wrist for added warmth without being cumbersome, super-soft lining, and one-size-fits-all sizing that’ll keep everyone’s hands warm and toasty.
70% savings! Pay $148 – Start Your Career as a Certified Personal Trainer
Med school isn’t for everyone, but you can still pursue a career that brings health to the masses.Become a nationally accredited certified personal trainer with this deal from The National Council for Certified Personal Trainers for $148 ($495 value):
• Access online video content to learn and master exercises and their purposes
• Personal training online manual that covers everything from nutrition and physiology to how to build your personal brand
• Companion online study guide and sample test to prepare you for the exam
• Voucher for your online exam and two retake vouchers
63% savings! Pay $45 – Go Paleo with Gourmet Prepared Meals
You’re committed to eating right, but it can be hard to follow through. Save time and money — and get a culinary boost — with this deal from Austin-based Beetnik Foods: Pay $45 ($120 value) for a Paleo Perfect tasting menu. Inspired by the hunter-gatherer diets of the Paleolithic era, this regimen is based on lean meats, vegetables, fruits, and nuts. Beetnik’s take provides wholesome foods that are simple to prepare and contain no added sugars, no artificial flavors or colors, no high-fructose corn syrup, and no MSG.
The Main Event:
• 2 servings of bite-size, certified sustainable shrimp
• 6 grass-fed burger patties
• 2 four-ounce, grass-fed, nitrate-free, bacon-wrapped filet mignon tenderloins
• 4 cage-free chicken breasts
Sides that Sizzle:
• 2 servings of broccoli
• 2 servings of Capri blend veggies
• 2 servings of spinach
• 1 serving of Brussels sprouts
Snacks on the Go:
• 3 pouches of strawberries
• 3 pouches of mango
• 2 packages of roasted, salted pistachios
• 2 packages of roasted, unsalted almonds
79% savings! Pay $39 – Give Your Smile a Clean Slate with a Teeth-Whitening Kit
A new year means a clean slate — and the same should apply for your smile. Whiten and brighten with this deal from BleachBright:
• $39 ($189 value) for a Complete White Smile teeth-whitening kit with included shipping
• Use the NightBright Mini LED light to activate the whitening gel
• Maintain that gleaming grin with FoamBright daily brushing foam
• Apply the StarBright pen to keep your teeth white and strengthen your enamel
• Refills are available for purchase so you can stay shining and smiling all year round
86% savings! Pay $29 – Show Off Sparkling Skin with the Lumirance Anti-Aging Kit
Fight frown lines and tired skin with this deal: $29 (regularly $200) for the Lumirance Anti-Aging Kit by Natural Skin Shop, which never tests its products on animals. First, help moisturize and even out your complexion with Retin B Universal Cure. With the same powerful corrective action as Retin A, without the irritation or dryness, this hydrating formula is safe for nearly all skin types and is designed to help firm, smooth, and rejuvenate skin. Meanwhile, the lightweightLumirance Daily Facelift Serum is packed with active ingredients to keep your skin looking luminous.
58% savings! From $19 – Resolve to Quit Smoking with These Alternatives
Kick your butts out with the new year and enjoy safer puffing in 2013 with Vapor Shark. These safer, less expensive alternatives to cigarettes help you ease off the habit:
• $19 ($45 value) for a 10-pack of disposable mini E-cigarettes
These electronic cigarettes look and feel like a real cigarette, minus the smoke, tar, and ash. Each e-cigarette is equivalent to about 150 puffs (10 to 15 real cigarettes). Choose original, menthol, or strawberry — since there’s only vapor, you’re free to smoke one just about anywhere.
• $29 ($79 value) for a Fusion High Performance Kit Mini with a 30-milliliter bottle of juice
This battery-operated atomizer kit lets you inhale the vapor of premium E-liquid in various concentrations of nicotine. Try one of 30+ American-made flavors, from tobacco or menthol to clove or Brazilian coffee. Just hold down the button, take a puff, and enjoy the vapor.