It’s that time again! Cruise Tuesday, when we round up the best cruise deals from Florida ports. Check out these Florida resident discounts from Carnival, and amazing rates from Royal Caribbean on Bahamas…
Carnival Cruises – Florida Resident Discount!
If you’re a Florida state resident, have we got a deal for you! Sail from one of the Florida ports listed below, and you could save big on a Carnival cruise vacation. But hurry – these resident savings won’t be around for long!
- Rates starting at $269, departing from close-to-home ports like Miami, Port Canaveral or Jacksonville
- Savings of up to $340 per stateroom on select sailings through June 2012
- This exceptional deal includes accommodations, dining, entertainment & much more!
To book this deal visit, Carnival.
4 Night Bahamas – Royal Caribbean– Monarch of the Seas
From only $229 per person enjoy:
- Departure from Port Canaveral
- Sailing to Cococay (Cruiselines Private Island) and Nassau, Bahamas
- Conquer the out door Rock-climbing wall, shot some hoops on the basketball court or relax poolside.
- Enjoy elements of the Far East at Jade, the Asian-fusion restaurant that also serves up freshly made sushi.
- Teens have their own place to escape to, the Living room and Fuel nightclub.
- Past guests loved the entertainment, stunning public areas and attentive staff.
- Ask about 3 or 4 night Universal Studios package!
To book this deal visit, Cruises Only.
4 Night Western Caribbean- Celebrity Cruises– Celebrity Millennium
From only $299 per person enjoy:
- Departure from Miami
- Sailing to Key West and Cozumel, Mexico
- An elegantly designed vessel sure to please the most seasoned traveler with award-wining cuisine, land luxurious public areas.
- Numerous dining choices including alternative dining in the RMS Olympic Restaurant that offers table-top service and a dine-in wine cellar.
- Relax in the impressive AquaSpa with numerous body treatments, tranquil Persian Garden and state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Guests love the exquisite cuisine, accommodating staff and hidden gems such as the Conservatory and AquaSpa café.
To book this deal visit, Cheap Cruises.
7 Night Eastern Caribbean Norwegian Cruise Line– Norwegian Epic
Florida Resident discount, starting only at $549 per person enjoy:
- Departure from Miami
- Sailing to Philipsburg, St. Maarten, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas and Nassau, Bahamas
- A one-of-a-kind vessel offering intimate public areas, wave staterooms, and exceptional shows like the Blue Man Group.
- Eat when you want, with whom you want and choose from 17 different dining venues.
- Cool off on the water slides at the Aqua Park or sample chilled vodka at the Ice Bar.
- Past guests of NCL rave about the casual atmosphere, multiple dining options and fun entertainment.
To book this deal visit, Cruises.
10 night Caribbean – Regent Cruises – Seven Seas Navigator
From $4,494 per person (59% savings) enjoy:
- Departing from Ft. lauderdale
- Sailing to Key West , Grand Cayman , Cozumel, Belize City, Santo Tomas de Castilla, Roatan, and Costa Maya
The all-oceanview Regent Cruises Seven Seas Navigator features 90% private verandas and space for 490 guests. With suites ranging from 301 to 1,173 sq. ft., the Seven Seas Navigator is a spacious ship that features two restaurants, a casual Pool Grill, all-inclusive beverages, 24-hour room service, and more. Dining onboard the Seven Seas Navigator is exquisite and served in the ship’s restaurants, Compass Rose and Portofino il Ristorante. On the top deck of the Seven Seas Navigator, passengers will find a swimming pool, two whirlpools, two driving cages, and more for fun at sea.
To book this deal visit Avoya Travel.
New to SmartySaver? Subscribe to our feed so you never miss a deal!